Sunday 10 April 2011

Mission statement

This shall be a blog of my ramblings as I begin a Doctor Who marathon. I've got to the stage where I can never decide what to watch, so I shall take that decision out of my hands by watching it in order. This, at least, will force me to watch stories I generally neglect, and hopefully will allow me to reassess some of my less favoured stories. I intend to take the Shearman/Hadoke Running through Corridors mentality with me as I go, trying to see the good in every story.

I may develop some sort of "house" style eventually, but for now this is just going to be my general incoherent ramblings about each part of each story I experience, taking note of things I like, dislike, or just generally find interesting.

Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment